Thursday, October 15, 2009

Seeing Blue

I'm so terrible at updating. This time of year seems to get pretty busy for us, and we've just been back and forth doing this and that.

Cora turned 3 on September 18th. I have to fish the photos out of a random folder on the computer sometime. We had a fun party at my mom's, beautiful weather, it went great!The pregnancy has been going well. We were thrilled to find out at the ultrasound on Tuesday that we are having a BOY, which we are VERY excited about! He looks to be growing perfectly, and we are just thanking God for such a blessing.

It's barely 40 degrees today and rainy...yuck. I'm not ready for wintery weather!

Hey, head over to my blog to enter to win a drape neck cardigan from Shade Clothing.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Hey! I ♥ critiquing! We just sold our camera, so I'm not doing pictures anymore, but I'm all for input! :) my email is rdpoulsen@gmail.com. Thanks~!