Monday, September 14, 2009

Kicking!

Cora and I were talking about the baby last night. She decided she wanted to lift up my shirt and touch the baby. As she did, the baby kicked me so hard it scared me! It was amazing! I have been feeling movements for over a week now, but nothing as strong as that. Cora kept poking my belly, trying to get the baby to 'wake up' as she put it. She's too cute.

September is flying by! I knew it would. Cora's birthday is Friday. We are going to take her to see Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs. We let her watch the previews, and she calls it "the meatball show." Sunday is her party, right after church.

Our jeep is finally getting fixed! I have been stuck without a car since the end of July, so I am VERY excited. Unfortunately, we will be $2500 poorer, but thank the Lord for providing the money needed.

October is looking to be fun and busy! I am going to the Iron Sharpens Iron women's conference in Connecticut on the 17th. Some of my favorite Christian authors will be there, so I am excited! I am also hoping to go to the Dave Ziser Digital Wake-Up Call seminar in Boston on October 5th. My friend Terri and another photographer friend Curtiss are planning on trying to go together.

Here is the latest family photo...taken the beginning of August at Andrea's graduation party.

I have more photos to share, I will try to post them soon!

1 comment:

Daveda said...

Just love this photo! Hi there, I stopped over today to say hello and check out your blog.

It's nice "meeting" you. If you would like, stop by and say hello sometime. I love new friends!