Won 1st place in the People category AND Best In Show!!
All in all, I won $300! So I'm pretty happy. The funny part is, the photo that won 1st and Best in Show was a shot Justin thought wasn't anything special, and didn't even want me to enter it. Ha!
Earlier this week, I got a call from our property manager. As of May 1st, we have renters for our house in Idaho! We're so happy that God answered our prayers, even though it took a lot longer than we had hoped it would take, God's timing is perfect.
Justin talked me into watching the movie Twilight. Which, of course, made me more curious about the book. I got it from the library and read it during the course of one evening and the following morning. The book is so much better than the movie, and I guess I shouldn't be surprised, since that's usually how it goes. Prime example: The Other Boleyn Girl. Sounds like a boring book, but my mom convinced me to read it. I couldn't put it down! Then saw the movie, and was sorely disappointed. Now I have to wait forever for the next book to come in at the library. There's 148 copies in Rhode Island and 34 holds on the first copy returned LOL. So who knows when I'll get to the next one.
Earlier this week, I got a call from our property manager. As of May 1st, we have renters for our house in Idaho! We're so happy that God answered our prayers, even though it took a lot longer than we had hoped it would take, God's timing is perfect.
Justin talked me into watching the movie Twilight. Which, of course, made me more curious about the book. I got it from the library and read it during the course of one evening and the following morning. The book is so much better than the movie, and I guess I shouldn't be surprised, since that's usually how it goes. Prime example: The Other Boleyn Girl. Sounds like a boring book, but my mom convinced me to read it. I couldn't put it down! Then saw the movie, and was sorely disappointed. Now I have to wait forever for the next book to come in at the library. There's 148 copies in Rhode Island and 34 holds on the first copy returned LOL. So who knows when I'll get to the next one.
The weather this weekend has been beautiful! Today and yesterday it hit over 70 degrees. Justin went to New Hampshire for a guys weekend (still waiting for a girls weekend...lol...) so I have been doing a ton of spring cleaning. I cleaned the garage, which is something he's been meaning to do, I thought it'd be a good surprise. I donated a bunch of stuff, and already have another pile started to donate. I'm just so sick of clutter. Half the time I want to throw everything out. I'm sick of stuff. Living in a small space has really helped me learn to organize and declutter.
I hope everyone reading this is doing well!

4 comments:
Your photos are Beautiful! You have incredible talent!!!
Your pictures are beautiful!
Awesome Christina! That must feel really good! They are great pics and it's sooo nice to be recognized for your talant. miss you guys!
Congrats on the photo contest loot!
Post a Comment