Tuesday, March 3, 2009

EVERYONE - PLEASE READ

I just added my other blog onto the same account as this blog, so I'd like to make this (our family blog) private. Please comment with your e-mail address so i can add you to the reader list!
Christina

8 comments:

Deanna said...

ooo! ooo! Pick Me!

I {hearat} reading your blogs!!!

rdpoulsen@gmail.com

LGourley said...

I would like to continue reading your blog. My email address is rbyrneg@msn.com.

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Julie(Barrows)and I have been reading your blog lately so please add me!
Juliesangelcleo@yahoo.com

Terry Family said...

I love seeing your posts and pictures. I enjoy staying up to date on my cousins, since we never seem to get to see each other anymore. My e-mail address is mandi_terry1@yahoo.com

Hope all is well!

Tiffany said...

poulsen_t@live.com

A Happy Family said...

kathryn_e_montano@yahoo.com

Nicole Poulsen Christensen said...

nikkipeach@hotmail.com

Creech Family said...

Please invite me....Its nice to know whats going on with family when you are so far away. My email is mkrizzo33@hotmail.com. thanks, megan