Monday, April 27, 2009

Our first wedding shoot...together

On Saturday, Justin and I shot a wedding for a friend that I graduated high school with. I was SO nervous, because it was the first time we've ever shot a wedding together. But it went so well! It was almost like a bonding experience for us. It was so much fun, too!
The only unfortunate thing is, I'll be sorting and editing for well over a week, due to the fact that between the two of us, we shot around 2,000 photos. Yeah. Crazy! Here are a few that I loved and edited quickly:






1 comment:

Deanna said...

How fun!!! Ryan and I LOVE shooting together...of course I get the p-a-s and he get's the nice camera...but it's all good! And yeah - 2,000 photos is NOT uncommon for us, too! CRAZY!!! I've had to learn to just hit the delete button. The bride and groom don't even want to go through half of that !!! :) Way to go.