
We hooked up the wagon from the lawn mower to the 4 wheeler and put hay in it so we could take the kids for rides. My friend Andrea took 6 pics like this and someone was always not looking. This time it was my brother.

Cora after she opened one of her gifts.

Cora's reaction when she opened her new blanket from Great Grandma Poulsen. She LOVES it!

She loves opening clothes.

Smile!

Miles opening the bikes we bought him. My sisters were helping...lol

Blowing out the candles!



The Elmo cake I made. What a pain!

Cora when we went to buy apples.

Nicole took this photo of Cora when we were at the beach. It's a bit blurry, but I love it!

Mom & daughter
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shot I took.

Nicole, Brad & the boys. Nicole! I photoshopped Brad's eyes from the other pic so this one would have everyone looking at the camera. In the other shot Wes had his hand over his face. I'll send you the full size copy via email.
I hate this pic of me but I don't care...we have no family pics so I take what I can get! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment