Monday, August 4, 2008

Not again!

Whew. What a week it's been! You won't believe it, but I'm sick again. Cora had it first and now I have it. Really sore throat and nasty cough, and now I am congested too. We're going camping this weekend though, so I went to the doctors and got some antibiotics. Hopefully I'll feel better soon, this is killing me being sick all the time.

A few days ago we went to Newport. Cora was sick and miserable and I got a headache. We pretty much just watched Justin and Kevin jump off the cliffs into the water. (We were at the Cliffwalk behind the mansions) Too bad Cora and I felt crappy, because it was a beautiful day that was supposed to be rainy!
Well I just wanted to give a quick update. We have a busy week ahead of us!


No comments: