Four years ago today, I married my high school sweetheart and best friend. I remember how different Justin was than any other guy I had ever known. I could be myself around him because he loved me for me. I knew from the beginning that I wanted to marry him, even though I had just turned 16 when we started dating. The odds were stacked against us, but we're still going strong. Almost everyone was against us getting married so young (18 & 21) but with God's help, we learned to work out our problems and strengthen our marriage. I feel like we have almost grown up together. He is truly my best friend. I love the family we have created together. When I see what an excellent father he is, I want nothing more than to have more children with him. Many men would balk at the idea of supporting a family at his age, but he stepped up and supports us so that I can stay home and raise Cora myself. I am so incredibly thankful for that. With each anniversary that passes, my love for him grows stronger. We've have had our rough spots, but we always pull through. He is my one true love, and I could never imagine life without him.
11 years ago
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You guys are adorable!
congrats guys! I'm so glad you guys have found such happiness. We love you both so much and hope all the best. see ya soon!
Post a Comment