
The Foster Old Home Days was this passed weekend. On a whim, I decided to enter the cookie baking contest. I made oatmeal pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and to my surprise I won 5th place. So that was kind of fun.
My parents dog, Murphy, hasn't been doing so well lately. He had some sort of skin infection, so my parents took him to the vet today. They kept him overnight. They said they think he has skin cancer. He's 13 years old and he's in pain so I think my parents are going to put him down tomorrow. I'm not broken hearted because he is so old, and I'd rather him not be in pain. But I remember getting him as a puppy, he was the best dog, so I am feeling a bit sad. :(
I don't have anything exciting to talk about. Sorry. Here are some lovely photos of the flooding. Justin took them so sorry they stink. I think we were both so mad neither of us wanted to remember this. The photos don't even look that bad since they were taken hours after we started cleaning.

The garage. This was taken a little while after the pump was turned on, so it wasn't as deep. That's my dad.

Looking from the converted part of the garage into the computer area. This was before we pulled the shop-vac out, I was mopping and squeezing it into a bucket.

I look thrilled, don't I?

The carpet in our bedroom. Picture this times 6.
No comments:
Post a Comment