Monday my mom had organized an event for our church called "Cutting for a Cause". (Honestly, when she first said the name, all I could picture was a bunch of people sitting there cutting their wrists with razors. Sick, I know, but that was the first thing I pictured.) My mom and other people who went to hairdressing school schedule appointments to give people in our church haircuts, and the donated money goes to the building fund for expanding our church. I signed up because I felt like I totally needed a change. She did a fantastic job, in my opinion. She cut two inches off and layered it, and cut my bangs and did the whole side-swept thing. I was terrified to cut my bangs because I haven't had them since 7th grade, but I am very pleased. What do you think?

3 comments:
Looks great! That would be awesome to have your mom be a hair dresser!
You are beautiful! I love the new look!
Purr-tee
Post a Comment