We found out about 5 weeks ago that we are expecting another little bundle of joy! I wanted to wait to tell everyone, I am almost 11 weeks now, but my belly popped the other night...enough that people will start to notice. So I am telling everyone now. :) I am due March 14! We are so VERY excited!!! And just praying this continue to look good. Cora is so excited about it, it's so cute, she just can't wait.
We also just moved into a new apartment this passed weekend. It's so nice being in a new place, not a basement apartment...we are still moving our stuff, a lot of it is still at my mom's house. We will have internet hooked up tomorrow night. We love our new place, and it's right behind a school playground and a short walk from the local library. Which is great since I am still stuck without a car during the day.
11 years ago
4 comments:
Congratulations!!! Is that why you've been feeling blah??? I noticed a few posts ago you mentioned you weren't felling well...hope all goes well! Glad you like your new place!
Yea! Congrats! We love March 14th!! Looks like our two families just can't break away from each other's significant calendar dates (March 14th is my birthday too!). I hope you're not feeling terribly sick, or at least that it will pass soon! Best wishes!
Congratulations on the baby news I am happy for you guys and wish you nothing but the best of luck. Hope you enjoy the new apartment, sounds like a good place.
Post a Comment