Our babygirl!
My sister and CoraI can't believe Christmas is only a few days away. I can't wait! This is the first Christmas I've spent with my family in 3 years so it will be lots of fun.
Last night we went out to dinner at a super fancy restaurant called Rocco. My grandpa owns a salon and had dinner there for everyone who works for him. (And the family, obviously since we were there.) Justin got the swordfish and I got something I couldn't pronounce. It was pasta with wild mushrooms and black truffles in a garlic cream sauce. The food took FOREVER to come out (I'm talking like...an hour!) because they make everything from scratch to order. They have their machines imported from Italy and the pasta is all made from scratch. It was so good and cooked perfectly al dente! It was nice to go someplace fancy for once.
Cora has an ear infection that doesn't want to go away. We went to her pediatrician a few weeks ago, and he gave us antiobiotics. We didn't even know she had an ear infection because the only symptom was that she woke up several times a night. She did okay sleeping after she started the antibiotics but then started waking up again sometimes 7 times a night. We were exhausted! We went back to the pedi and got new antibiotics, and she slept throught the night for the first time in weeks. It was great! So hopefully this ear infection is going away.
I found out a couple days ago that I was accepted as a photographer into The Littlest Heroes Project! It's a non-profit organization formed to provide free photography services to children with illnesses and their families. When someone is approved, they choose a photographer in their state, and the photographer does their photos for free. I am really excited because a friend of mine was also accepted, so we are planning on spreading the word at the local children's hospital come spring.
Justin got an early birthday present (since he could not wait) and we bought an Xbox 360. I'm not too thrilled about spending all the money but he deserves it after working so hard all the time.
I'm going to get outside and do more photos today, so I'll be posting again soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment