Sunday, September 14, 2008

Today's wedding

A couple days ago I replied to an ad on craigslist for someone needing a photographer. He e-mailed me back to let me know that they were having a small wedding ceremony on the grounds of the state house and wanted some photos. They only needed me for 1 hour or so. I gave him my website and he liked my photos so he hired me for the job. It rained all morning but luckily cleared up right before the wedding. I need a bit more practice with my flash (I don't use it much) but otherwise I am pretty happy with the results. I didn't do much editing at all, the groom loves editing photos so I told him I would lightly edit them. Here are a few of my fav shots. BTW the bride is pregnant, just in case you were wondering. :)








1 comment:

Deanna said...

What a fun (and historical) backdrop. Way to go!