Thursday, July 17, 2008

New web site

Well, thank God that whole sickness is over. It was awful. Things are much better now. Cora is back to regular naps and sleeping through the night. Justin worked days all this week because he had some training, and we've been loving it. We went out to a movie the other night, Hellboy 2: The Golden Army. It's so nice to get out of the house together.

Cora and I went blueberry picking today. She had a great time. I took her strawberry picking last month too. I'm so excited to make blueberry pancakes for breakfast tomorrow. If anyone has any good blueberry recipes, let me know. I've got 8 lbs of them!

I've been working for a while on getting a new website going. I finally launched it, and I'm looking for feedback. It's very simple and clean, but that's how I wanted it. http://www.somethingbeautifulphoto.com/ Please let me know what you think when you get the chance.
Lately, I've been thinking a lot about how much I love being a mom. It's absolutely amazing. She's so affectionate and can communicate really well now, so when we go out together we have fun. Her being my daughter...I feel like we have a real connection. I really can't wait until we have more. I really feel like God wants to bless me with more children. Now is not the right time though. I have always said, we need to buy another house first. I am actually pretty content living where we are, although the apartment isn't big and maybe isn't the prettiest, we pay less than half in rent that most other places charge, and we get to share this beautiful 3 acre property with my family. I've always remembered, "If you're not content with what you have, why would God give you more?" And being content isn't something you can fake with God. I am content at where we are.
Justin and I are doing wonderfully. It's crazy to think as of next month, we have been married for 4 years. I just remember that everyone (almost everyone) thought we were crazy for getting married so young (I was 18 and he was 21). I wonder if they thought we'd last. Every year is a gift, we really are so happy, I love him so much and couldn't imagine life without him. We've been inseperable for over 6 years now. It's crazy.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I LOVE the new website!!! It's great! Next time you're here in Idaho, swing by and we'll have to do some photo shoots! Your work is absolutely adorable!!!! And professional! Good luck with that!!!