Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekend

The other day I was bored, so I grabbed the tutu I got for Cora at gymboree, put it on her, and let her loose in the backyard. Here are some of the shots from it.
Yesterday we had a huge cookout. Technically my parents were hosting it. It was so much fun. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day, it was 75 and sunny. We did lunch (hamburgers and hotdogs, macaroni salad) and dinner (chicken, steak, ribs, potato salad, etc). Then we had a fire and the kids all roasted marshmallows. We played some volleyball too. Cora had a blast! There was around 40 people there, 20 of those being kids, so she loved it. I don't think she stopped smiling the entire day.

Justin went fishing with Kevin yesterday in the ocean off his dad's boat. They caught some smaller fish, and Justin said at the end he had a bluefish he was reeling in, and a couple feet from the boat it snapped the line. Oh well. Poor Justin has a lot of stories about "the one that got away." lol.



5 comments:

Liz said...

You take beautiful photographs! Don't forget to enter the candy memorie contest!!

Brad Christensen said...

She's soooo pretty. looks like she's having fun.

A Happy Family said...

Okay, the tutu is too much to handle! :) She is absolutely adorable! :) We miss you guys!

Deanna said...

I love your sweet pictures of Cora!!!

BTW - Do you have some pictures of you and Justin and Cora that I could put in Ken and Edytha's 50th Slide show? If so, could you get them to me no later than Thursday? I know it's really short notice - but we are trying to get pics of all the grandkids, their spouses and their kids! Thanks! My email is rdpoulsen@gmail.com
- Deanna

A Happy Family said...

It's funny you should mention coming out to R.I. When Tony and I were flying back home on Sunday, we both thought that for next year it would be fun to fly out to visit you guys. What can I say, great minds think alike!