It is so aggravating trying to take care of a property when you live almost 3,000 miles away. Our house has been on the market for over a year, with no buys. We almost sold it but the buyers had financing issues. So now, we have a home in a subdivision that is vacant. We still pay a mortgage on it. We still need to abide by the CC&R's, so we are paying someone to mow our lawn once a week. We also need to pay someone to put sprinklers in, so I had someone go out to our house to give us an estimate. He just told me that on the side of the house, the neighbor's dog is tied up and is ruining a good 15 ft chunk of our yard, digging holes and ruining the grass. I am so frustrated, now I remember why we hated our neighborhood. So now, I need to call the subdivision and bug them to take care of it, which most likely will result in me calling to cops, who probably have better things to do in Caldwell, like arrest drug dealers and whatnot.
*Sigh*
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment