Today was my (Christina's) 22nd birthday. Last night Justin and I went to see Ironman. It was AWESOME. Go see it. I'm serious. Today we went to church and had Cora dedicated. After we got home, we relaxed for a bit and I made lunch. Right before I was going to bite into my sandwich, I got a phone call from my realtor. We got an offer on our house!!! A full price offer, and we may walk away with a couple thousand dollars. We are so excited. This house has been a weight on our shoulders, and it will be a relief to get rid of it. We are going to have to fix a couple things, and the inspection is this week, so please pray that it goes well.
My birthday was nice. We all had dinner together, stuffed shells, and a carvel ice cream cake. We also went four-wheeling for a bit, but we got stuck a lot because it was only 2 wheel drive, then it ran out of gas. That was no fun. Justin had to go to work tonight. He didn't get me anything, but he doesn't need to for me to know he loves me.
Anyway, mother's day is next week..........
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment