Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wishing for spring

We had a few days where it hit 50-60 degrees, and a bunch of above-freezing days after that, so it melted the feet of snow we had...mostly, anyways. I took some photos today, and was just starting to think spring would be early...then it snowed again. Oh well. Here are the pics from today:



Wearing her favorite boots, and hangin with our chickens


Whats left of Justin's "snow cave"


Playing with Jack


She was complaining about the ball she was throwing for the dog to fetch...it was dirty and apparently that upset her.


Watching Toby get the ball



Ahhh! She is the perfect subject for portraits, I swear. :)

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I couldn't agree more!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Did Kevin call and let you know Grandma Poulsen Passed away? Ken's Mom. The funeral is Saturday. I thought I'd pass the word along.

LGourley said...

She is absolutely adorable; I love the curly hair. Just thought I would remind you that I am Justin's cousin (Mandi's sister), so that you don't think I am some stranger posting on your blog.