Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Going up North

Today I planned a playdate with a local photographer who I hadn't yet had the chance to meet. She has two little boys, and one is Cora's age. We went to a playground nearby. She had a blast! The weather was beautiful but it was cool, around 65 degrees. I welcome it though, this summer has been so humid, I can't wait for fall!


Since our big camping trip a couple weeks ago didn't work out because of the rain, we decided to head up to New Hampshire this weekend. We're going to head up to our friend Kevin's apartment in New London, NH tomorrow after Justin gets out of work. We're spending the night there and going up to the white mountains Friday, to camp out. We're excited, we haven't had the chance to go up there in a LONG time, we used to always go. It will be Cora's first time, and I bet she'll have a ton of fun.

I've been potty-training Cora for about 2 weeks now. She's doing great! I think soon she'll be ready to go all day without a pull-up. Right now I put it on when we go out, even though she'll usually tell me when she needs to go. I want to make sure she's ready so I don't have to clean up a load of poop in a public place. lol.

Ahh...here's one more pic, Justin and Cora. She is def. her father's daughter. She LOVES riding on dirtbikes, 4 wheelers, tractors, you name it. She hears it start and runs over. It's so cute. Unfortunately, in this photo she looks miserable. Between the sun in her eyes and the fact that daddy had stopped and turned off the engine, she wasn't thrilled.

This will be our last entry till we get back from New Hampshire! I'll be sure to take lots of pics!





1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I can't believe how gorgeous my little niece is. I miss you guys so much!